Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Ladybug Families
Miss Lisa and Miss Shelby are pleased to have you in our classroom!
Our goal is to provide a safe, nurturing environment using structured activities and play based experiences to prepare children for life-long learning. We use a theme-based curriculum, which is researched-based and developmentally appropriate. Our program utilizes Teaching Strategies GOLD to assess, monitor, and track growth of each student, while providing all-inclusive instruction to meet individual goals of each student.
We offer both morning and afternoon classes. Before and after care is available for an additional fee.
Monday through Thursday 8am-11am
Monday through Thursday 12pm-3pm
What Ladybugs are Learning
Subject Matter for Dates 1/7 - 1/30:
- Practice Letters: P, B, R, and K
- Practice Numbers: 11, 12, 13, and 14
- Shapes to Identify: Circle, Square, Rectangle, and Triangle
- Favorite Colors: White, Gray, Purple, and Orange
- Homemade Doggie Treats
- Marble Mazing
- Vet Talk
We will have several pet visits. Furry and feathery!
- Please remember to wear your preschool badge when entering the building.
- State guidelines require that all children must wash hands before entering the classroom.
Classroom Wish List
- Corn Kernels
- Small construction trucks for sensory play in bins
- Kinetic Sand for sensory play
- Dollar store stainless steel bowls (for outside center)
Instill the love of Reading!
Some books we recommend:
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?
- The Sleepy Little Alphabet
- Dr. Seuss Go Dog Go, ABC and many others
- 123 Peas
- How I Became A Pirate
- Aliens Love Underpants, along with Monsters and Pirates too.
- How Full is Your Bucket?