Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Ladybug Families
What Ladybugs are Learning
Subject Matter for : 9/7 - 9/30
All About Me and My Body!
- Practice Letters: F, E, H, and T
- Practice Numbers: 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Shapes to Identify: Circle, Triangle, Diamond, and Rectangle
- Favorite Colors: Blue, Yellow, Green, and Orange
- Grilled Cheese Please!
- Building Bodies
- Colored Milk Experiment
See our Virtual Back to School Video below:
- Please remember to wear your preschool badge when dropping off and picking up your student.
- Please wear your mask and social distance when possible.
- State guidelines require that all children must wash hands before entering the classroom. We'll be doing that in the classroom this year, as your teacher will be escorting your student directly to their rooms.
Classroom Wish List
- Dried Beans of any shape or size
- Gallon and sandwich sized baggies
We have poted a "Donors Choose" project to encourage donations for flexible seating in our classroom. Your support is appreciated!
Instill the love of Reading!
Some books we recommend:
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?
- The Sleepy Little Alphabet
- Dr. Seuss Go Dog Go, ABC and many others
- 123 Peas
- The Three Javelinas
- How I Became A Pirate
- Aliens Love Underpants, along with Monsters and Pirates too.
- How Full is Your Bucket?
- The Bad Seed