Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Ladybug Families
What Ladybugs are Learning
Subject Matter for Dates 3/2 - 4/9:
Road Study and Transportation
- Practice Letters: W, X, Y, and Z
- Practice Numbers: 19, 20, 1-20 Review
- Shapes to Identify: Square, Oval, Rhombus, and Rectangle
- Favorite Colors: Purple, Orange, Green, and Red
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! One Fish, Two Fish cups
- Magnetic Cars
- Growing Sudsy Bar
Spring Conferences the week of March 9th. Please sign up to schedule time with us!
- Please remember to wear your preschool badge when entering the building.
- State guidelines require that all children must wash hands before entering the classroom.
Classroom Wish List
- Corn Kernels
- Small construction trucks for sensory play in bins
- Kinetic Sand for sensory play
- Dollar store stainless steel bowls (for outside center)
Instill the love of Reading!
Some books we recommend:
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?
- The Sleepy Little Alphabet
- Dr. Seuss Go Dog Go, ABC and many others
- 123 Peas
- How I Became A Pirate
- Aliens Love Underpants, along with Monsters and Pirates too.
- How Full is Your Bucket?