Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Ladybug Families
Miss Lisa and Miss Shelby are pleased to have you in our classroom!
Our goal is to provide a safe, nurturing environment using structured activities and play based experiences to prepare children for life-long learning. We use a theme-based curriculum, which is researched-based and developmentally appropriate. Our program utilizes Teaching Strategies GOLD to assess, monitor, and track growth of each student, while providing all-inclusive instruction to meet individual goals of each student.
We offer both morning and afternoon classes. Before and after care is available for an additional fee.
Monday through Thursday 8am-11am
Monday through Thursday 12pm-3pm
What Ladybugs are Learning
Subject Matter for : 3/1 - 3/30
Dr. Seuss & Eric Carle - Literacy Skills
- Practice Letters: W, X, & Y
- Practice Numbers: 20 & 1-20 Review
- Shapes to Identify: Square, Oval, & Rectangle
- Favorite Colors: Purple, Orange, & Green
- It's Not Easy Being Green!
- Marble Maze
- Walking Rainbow
2023 Ladybug Spring Conferences
See our Virtual Back to School Video below:
- Please remember to wear your preschool badge when dropping off and picking up your student.
- Be sure that your student uses the restroom and washes hands prior to entering the classroom. State guidelines require that students and staff wash each time they enter our work space.
Classroom Wish List
More Baby Wipes Please!
Instill the love of Reading!
Some books we recommend:
- The Snowy Day
- Interrupting Chicken
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?
- The Sleepy Little Alphabet
- Dr. Seuss Go Dog Go, ABC and many others
- 123 Peas
- The Three Javelinas
- How I Became A Pirate
- Aliens Love Underpants, along with Monsters and Pirates too.
- How Full is Your Bucket?
- The Bad Seed