Welcome to SHE
The mission at Singing Hills Elementary School is to collaboratively help all children reach their highest potential and become productive members of society.
Success for all students!
Points of School Pride
- Our school incorporates the Positive Behavioral Supports approach which promotes and encourages a welcoming school environment as well as reinforces and recognizes good behavior.
- Our parent community is an integral component of our school. Parents dynamically support, volunteer and participate in various school functions.
- Our school actively contributes to our local community by participating in many community service projects throughout the year.
- Our students have access to numerous technology instructional experiences and learnings. Teachers regularly incorporate technology into their daily instructional practice.
We continue to focus on increasing our overall growth performance in the area of writing. Additionally, our school goals continue to focus on MAP (Measure of Academic Performance) assessment data, state assessments PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers), CMAS (Colorado Measures of Academic Success) and grade level content area assessments. We are also focused on improving the academic performance of our students with disabilities, specifically in the area of literacy. Our teachers meet collaboratively on a regular basis to analyze assessment results and adjust instructional practices as necessary.
In addition, as part of our Positive Behavior Supports program, our goal is to continue to support a positive school environment and decrease behavior incidents. Moreover, our school continues to enhance our technology approaches and practices for students.
- Full day Kindergarten program on-site
- Full day and half day options for preschool
- Before and after care provided for preschool
- Approximately 400 students enrolled in K-5th and 60 students enrolled in Preschool
- Mascot-Coyote “Wildfire”
- School colors-blue, red and tan
- Preschool through grade five
- 60 Faculty/Staff
- Average class size approximately 21 students (K-2nd) and 25 students (3rd–5th)
- Specials classes include Art, PE, Technology and Music
- Gifted and Talented Services, English Language Learning Services, Special Education Services
- Before and after school care provided by Kid’s Club Program
Notice of Non-discrimination
Elizabeth School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law in its educational program, activities, operations and employment decisions. The district is committed to providing an environment free from bullying and harassment.
Any student or staff member who believes he or she has been discriminated against, or who witnesses discrimination (including bullying or harassment), shall promptly make a report to the administrator/supervisor, or the district non-discrimination officer Kin Shuman (303-646-1832; email@example.com; 633 Dale Ct., PO Box 610, Elizabeth, CO 80107).
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m., Thursday- 9:00 a.m.–3:15 p.m.