Welcome to Elizabeth Schools
Elizabeth School District is a high performing school district characterized by a personalized approach to learning and the recruitment and development of the very best in their fields. We recognize the importance of each individual and his or her contribution to the success of our organization. We expect that our employees will be known for integrity, passion and competence.
To provide our students with excellent and diverse learning opportunities that inspire a passion for learning, develops individual potential and prepares them for a successful future.
Every step is taken every day, to the best of our ability, to make sure your children and our staff are safe at school.
Why Elizabeth Schools?
- Caring and dedicated faculty and family-oriented culture
- Professional staff known for integrity, passion, and excellence
- Effective parent and teacher partnerships
- High expectations for all students
- Emphasis on character, respect, and caring for others
- Abundant extra-curricular offerings
- Strong performing arts programs
- Top performing athletic teams
- Extensive student leadership opportunities starting at elementary
- Thoughtful inclusion of technology into traditional approach to learning
ACT Scores Matter – At 22 Composite Average in 2014, we have the highest of six area high schools.
**Several college credit classes offered at the high school level.
Free Full-Day Kindergarten
Before and After School Care is available for elementary school students.
Preschool options (1/2 day & full day) available.