Welcome to Elizabeth Schools
Elizabeth School District is a high-performing school district characterized by a personalized approach to learning and the recruitment and development of the very best in their fields. We recognize the importance of each individual and his or her contribution to the success of our organization. We expect that our employees will be known for integrity, passion and competence.
To provide students with excellent and diverse learning opportunities that inspire a passion for learning, develop individual potential and prepare them for a successful future.
We provide a safe and inviting environment through well-maintained facilities, transportation services, safety procedures, partnerships and training.
Why Elizabeth Schools?
- Caring and dedicated faculty and family-oriented culture
- Professional staff known for integrity, passion, and excellence
- Effective parent and teacher partnerships
- High expectations for all students
- Emphasis on character, respect, and caring for others
- Abundant extracurricular offerings
- Strong performing arts programs
- Top performing athletic teams
- Extensive student leadership opportunities starting at elementary
- Thoughtful inclusion of technology into the traditional approach to learning
**Several college credit classes offered at the high school level.
Free Full-Day Kindergarten
Before and After School Care is available for elementary school students.
Preschool options (half-day & full-day) available.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Elizabeth School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law in its educational program, activities, operations and employment decisions. The district is committed to providing an environment free from bullying and harassment.
Any student or staff member who believes he or she has been discriminated against, or who witnesses discrimination (including bullying or harassment), shall promptly make a report to the administrator/supervisor, or the district non-discrimination officer Kin Shuman (303-646-1832; email@example.com; 633 Dale Ct., PO Box 610, Elizabeth, CO 80107).