Welcome to Elizabeth Schools Food Services
Try our interactive menus and smart phone app!
Our interactive Menus allow parents and students thte following features
- Hovering over a menu item will show nutrient data
- Choose build-a-meal to get totals of individual nutrients for all items chosen by a student
- Ingredient information for certain menu items
- Complete list of all food choices available to students
- Allergen filter and identification
- Carb count information
- Translation to 180 languages using Google Translate
Breakfast served daily $2.75
If you quilify for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program breakfast is free
$3.25 Middle School
$3.50 High School
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.