Official Transcript Request


    Current EHS Students
    If you are a current student at EHS and would like an official transcript sent to a college, scholarship, military or other official entity, please fill out a "Request for Official Transcript" form (linked below).

    **Unofficial transcripts (for insurance purposes, etc.) can be found on the IC Parent/Student Portal under reports.**

    EHS Post-Graduate Students
    If you are an EHS post-graduate and would like an official transcript, please contact Connee Prinslow, Registrar, at 303.646.1773.

    Official Transcript Request Form
    This form, with your signature, allows us to release your official transcript to entities such as college admissions, scholarships, and the military.


    Request for Official Transcript Link